“How long will I be there?”
- Most of our patients are admitted for short-term rehabilitation. Depending on their health conditions, our patients stay for one week to three months. Our average length of stay for our rehabilitation patients is 30-40 days. We also have long-term care available, based upon availability.
“How do I choose the right facility for me/my mom/my dad?”
- Facility Tours: Tour each facility that you are considering. Pay attention to cleanliness, odors, friendliness of staff, and ask other patients how their experiences have been.
- Star Ratings: Look up each facility’s rating at www.medicare.gov.
- Services Provided: Ensure the facility you select has the services necessary to provide the required level of care.
“What services do you provide?”
- We provide a wide range of therapy and nursing services, including: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Orthopedic Recovery, Stroke Recovery, Pain Management, Registered Nursing, IV Therapy, Wound Care, Restorative Nursing, Social Services, Dietetics and more.